Friday, September 19, 2008

A Stranger Friend...


Every day I go and visit Jen Lemen. I only know her through her blog and she's probably never heard of me but there's something there most days that lights me up.
Her writing is eloquent, she shares deep with her thoughts and gives herself permission to stay there as long as it takes, she surrounds herself with people who nurture her and give love back, she went to Rwanda on a mission to help out her friend's daughter as well as thousands of other children in need of books full of love, she's raising children with such an awareness of the importance of this task, and she frequently challenges me to look at life with loving eyes, open arms and the patience to allow myself the time it takes. With thanks...

2 comments:

jen lemen said...

Sometimes I feel lonely wondering who these words reach so these kind thoughts go straight to my heart.

Thank you so, so much.

Carol Browne said...

I've never read jen's site before. It's lovely! Thanks for putting that up for us to find.