Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm Running for the Cure!

In just over one week, I'll be joining thousands of others in a collective run/walk/roll/believe for the cure of breast cancer. I'd just like to say, "Enough Already!" If it's money or a collective conscience or a lot of both, maybe we can make a difference. If I didn't email you but you'd like to contribute to the cause, here's the link. If, however, you'd prefer to support me mentally/spiritually/emotionally - YAY. Please just think of me running strong at or around 9:30 next Sunday morning and crossing the finish line with style and a smile:)

4 comments:

Ms.Barbara Jane said...

I'll be right there with ya!!! In spirit at least.
Give cancer a nice big kick in the nuts for me would you?

Anonymous said...

Good woman yourself!!!! Have fun :)

Cynthia F said...

way to go girl!! hope it goes great!!!

bodalorna said...

thanks everyone!