Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm Tired!


Not complaining - just saying. 2nd boot camp this morning which was awesome but hard. The class ended at 10:15 and our first meeting (we had the whole day booked at the F/X building buying new product for the store) was at 11:00. Not alot of time for stretching or stopping the crazy sweating to get prettied up. I think we did alright, considering:) Even arrived 5 minutes early!
Mediocre success in the buying department, tho'. Always lots of frustration trying to buy great things (mostly clothes) for the store. Actually I don't want to talk about it - sorry:) I'll save that rant for another day...
Right now it's time for hot bath, fresh jammies, couch, some yummy chocolate, maybe a foot rub if I'm lucky. OK, that's better! Happy night all...

1 comment:

Ms.Barbara Jane said...

LOL. I just wrote almost the same thing on my blog. Sweet dreams my friend. I, too am TIRED.