Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Boot Camp 101


Ok, so, this week, our boot camp was lumped into three days in a row because our trainer had to be away Thurs/Fri. It's nice to have it out of the way but...WOW is my body ever tired!!! It's not even pain like I've had when I've really worked hard (I'm sure that's coming tomorrow) but fatigue in my legs that makes me want to just put on my jammies, have a glass of wine and watch G. play tennis on the Wii. Oh, wait a minute, I AM doing that! Yay me:) How's your rainy day going?

2 comments:

Ms.Barbara Jane said...

I am with ya sister! My weary ass is dragging. I did manage to blog though and cook a nice dinner but wow, I am tuckered out.
Also I am cozy, having a wee nip and enjoying the serenity.

Way Out Wear said...

Wowza! That must have been hard - no rest in between! I bet you're hurting more today!
Glad you're having a nice rainy day!