Monday, October 27, 2008

Warm and Fuzzy Weekend!

How lucky are we to live in such a beautiful province?
Well...my George is on his way home to me - Yay!
To cure my missing him...This weekend I spent time with some rellies over in Powell River that I hadn't seen in much too long. It was one of those perfect visits - we laughed (a LOT! - thanks Robyn;), cried a little (there was a lot of sharing going on:), hiked, sang, danced, ate yummy food, had a few drinks, toured around, enjoyed the sun and really enjoyed each others' company. Someone told me this past summer that I was "easy company" and that's what the whole weekend felt like for me. Such an ease and comfort being with these lovely people that seem to 'get' me.
Loved the positivity - loved the hospitality - loved the LOVE!
Thanks you guys! More pix on my flickr page How was your weekend?

2 comments:

Cynthia F said...

Aww! Sounds like a great weekend!!
Ours was puppy puppy puppy time.... walkies and loads of sunshine!

Way Out Wear said...

Yay! Time for George to return!

Sounds like a fab weekend! Good for you! Nice photos.