Monday, November 3, 2008

It's a slow blogging week...

sorry folks! My computer died and I'm now borrowing G's from work temporarily so no pix and not much time on here. Lots going on including a great one night getaway with our bootcamp group up at Whistler this past weekend! So much fun. We even squeezed (or is it squoze) in a workout before the craziness started. Big event at Bodacious this week so I'm trying to fight off this feeling that I might be catching something and focusing on having a successful event. Hope you can come:) and hope you had a fantastic weekend! My George was off again first thing this morning to Toronto so I'm missing him quite a bit. It certainly is making for lovely moments of reconnection tho';)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh sorry to hear about your 'puter and your pining :(

I emphatically empathise for I've been there! Chin up dollface.

ModernGear TV said...

Hi Lorna! I FINALLY published the story about Bodacious...on ModernGearTV today. I hope you like it...so sorry again that it didn't make it into the paper - I still don't know why.

Carol Browne said...

Squoze FTW! Hahaha!