Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bootcamp Blues...

Our bootcamp days are winding down. We finish with the group next week until we start up again in the spring. I love our group. We've all become good friends and it will be fun to do other things besides sweating together but I love that too! Everyone is so positive and good at celebrating each others' success. I definitely feel better now than when we started and I'm starting to see some clear results in how my clothes are fitting. There's even a bit of visible muscle in my arms and legs! Woo hoo!
The best part is that our trainer is so enthusiastic - not just when we're working out, but for life in general. It's such an inspiration to hang out with someone who is always seeing the cup as half full. It helps to put things into perspective and encourages me to look more on the positive side.
Still waiting for confirmation on my 'news'. Will hopefully know something by the end of the week! Hope all is going great for you. What an amazing day - what a beautiful city - what a great life!!!

1 comment:

Way Out Wear said...

That is so wonderful to hear - all of it, the positive connections made between people, the health benenfits you've accomplished, the good news you're waiting for.

It's all good! Congratulations!