Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Swap till you Drop!

This is how I feel sometimes - despite having a clothing store. Some days, it just feels like nothing in my closet suits my mood/need/desires! Perfect time for a clothing swap with the girls. If you've never done it, I highly recommend it. Especially if you have any friends who buy great clothes and end up not wearing them and they're around your size:):) Also great incentive to clear out your closet to make room for those new items. Anything that isn't chosen through the evening was handily donated to the local charity bin. Win-Win-Win!

3 comments:

Way Out Wear said...

I love the photo you included - perfect!

So? What did you get in the swap?

bodalorna said...

I got...
2 books
a few skirts
a hoody
some tees
a sweater
and a few pairs of pants
Pretty good, huh???

Cynthia F said...

that sounds like super fun!!!