Friday, October 10, 2008

It's a Dog's Life!

Well, we had our quick and crazy little getaway to Sechelt/Gibsons. Stayed at the most beautiful B&B called Hot Tamales Bay. You should definitely check it out if you get a chance! Did some shmoozing/networking/chatting/eating/drinking and then yesterday, stopped in at Barb's friends' place for a drink on the way to the ferry.
They have a doggie hotel called Happy Tails Ranch in Gibsons and when we arrived, we were loudly and lovingly greeted by 16 dogs of all shapes and sizes!!! Not being used to dogs so much, this freaked me out a bit - but in a good way. It was so funny to have all of these lovely creatures so excited and happy to see me - and lick my face, and sniff me and stuff...
Here are some pix of them in their happy place!
Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
I know I feel blessed every day and have so many things to feel greatful for. Don't forget to take a moment to reflect on all of the wonderful things, beings, moments in your life.
Homeward bound...

3 comments:

Carol Browne said...

Oh man. I WANT to go there! I love dogs. What a great place.

And Happy Thanksgiving to you, too.

Cynthia F said...

Awww that looks like a great doggie place!!
Have a wonderful weekend & happy thanksgiving!!

Way Out Wear said...

Dogs are just so silly!
Glad you had a great trip and a good Thanksgiving weekend.