Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Love Thursday!

My love is in Paris, the city of love - tourist-ing around with some girl from the US of A that he met at his training session there and I'm trying hard not to be jealous. Good thing I trust him with all my heart. Maybe my jealousy is more about wishing it was me walking there beside him, holding hands, looking up at the Eiffel Tower from so many points in the city - Yes!...that's what it is, all right!
It's good sometimes, tho', to have these 'apart' experiences. We get to reconnect at the end with fresh eyes, new stories, appreciation for what we've created together and the wisdom gained from spending time on our own. I can't wait for that part:) I'm sure I'll have some of my own stories to share with him.
Happy Love Thursday to you all. I wish for you many special moments of love!

1 comment:

Way Out Wear said...

I agree. One of the best hugs I've ever got from my husband was upon his return from 3 weeks training! It was awesome and that helped make it a bit better - that and I lost 8 pounds while he was away ;-)