Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday, Sunday...

Well...I have some fun things happening today. Lunch with a friend. My nephew's hockey game - he's a superstar!
George has apparently landed safe and sound in Paris - whew. How did we ever survive in a world without cell phones/internet?
I have to send a big thanks to Cynthia for hosting my 2nd BeautiControl party yesterday. I think she may post some fun pix but you'll have to check out her blog to see:) It was great to meet her new puppy (sooooo cute!) (I stole this pic from Cynthia's site)

and hang out with some great women! It was quite a trek out to Mission but quite a beautiful drive once you know which way you're going (my navigation skills were put to the test - not my best feature:).
Hope you all enjoy this beautiful day! Will catch up with you later...

2 comments:

Cynthia F said...

And thank *you*!! It was super fun and I'm glad you came out this way- it was so great to see you!! I can't wait to get my yummy products!!

Way Out Wear said...

You were an excellent consultant - and I'm sure you'll continue to be very successful. I'm sorry that you felt nervous before you arrived, that must have made the long drive to Mission even longer! Everything was terrific, I'm so glad you decided to make the long trek especially on the day George was leaving for Europe! I'm glad he arrived safe and sound.
You sure lead a busy but fulfilling life!