Friday, August 15, 2008

You Like Me, You Really Like Me...


You know, when I started writing a blog, I never really thought about if I would care who read it or how many hits I might get. Well, apparently I do care - A LOT! I've become a bit obsessed with checking my stats and comments. I've learned a little bit this week about how to attract more readers -

1. read and comment on other blogs - makes sense (I'm trying to be more involved and not such a lurker)

2. write about pop culture - Amy Winehouse and Ipod entries got some new hits

3. write about dog poop - not sure what to say about this but hey...whatever works:)


Thank you readers for giving me the satisfaction of watching my numbers grow and occasionally leaving a comment or two.


Just a test...Britney Spears, Duffy, Adele, iPhone, Paris Hilton, olympics, beijing - ha ha

3 comments:

Cynthia F said...

definitely on all counts!
i love your blog- keep it up!! :)))

Way Out Wear said...

See it worked! Here I am!!!

Don't stop writing

bodalorna said...

thanks ladies!