Thursday, August 7, 2008

My house is a MESS!!!


I don't know what happens, it seems to sneak up on me but...WOW! I think someone has been sneaking into our home when we're not home and throwing clothes on the floor, making soup and leaving the pot in the sink and stacking up the mail in various piles around the house. Why would anyone be so cruel??? HELP ME...I'm DROWNING!


Ok...enough of my wining (oops! I meant whining:). It's actually been a fantastic summer and there are good reasons for my house to be messy - I haven't been around much to clean. This is the best summer I can remember having for a very long time - lots of swimming, sailing, cocktails with friends, visits with family, travel...
I know there will be a day that I look back at this summer with envy or maybe awe:) Hope you're also having fun days - my lurky friends.

1 comment:

Ms.Barbara Jane said...

Who ya callin' lurky?
Have you tried giving the maid a good talking to?