Friday, August 29, 2008

Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head...


Doesn't your bed feel that much cosier once the weather cools off a bit? I know it's been much harder to crawl out of my cocoon these days.
Well...I guess the summer as we knew it is officially over. Not to say we won't have more warm sunny days (I'm pretty sure we will) but personally, I've crossed over to craving fall fashion - wanting to wear my new cashmere grey sweater and cropped wool pants from Talbots.
If you've never looked, check out Talbots online for good classic pieces. They have specialty sections for plus-petite, long-tall, and petite and have a great sale section where I purchased some items that all fit absolutely perfectly! I even ordered my George some silk/linen pants that fit him just right. ALL on SALE!
I'm feeling all back-to-school-ey. It's time to clean up the summer things, check out what I have/need for fall and sign up for some classes - yoga anyone??? I'm now committed to starting another boot camp in the middle of September and I have been Wii-Fit-ing which is surprisingly active. I did the boxing training the other night and I can totally feel some muscles that I haven't felt in awhile.
Any plans for the long weekend? We're hoping to get out for a sail but only if the rain stops - maybe Sunday or Monday. Also hoping to meet up with some friends, drink some wine and eat some yummy food. That's it. Oh ya, reading is also on my list of weekend activities - maybe a good movie on the telly from the comfort of our bed? Who knows? I'll keep you posted...

No comments: