Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring!?!

It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! ~Mark Twain
Good morning everyone and happy SPRING to you! I can hear the birds chirping away outside and I've got a pot full of pink hyacinths beside my bed so it smells like spring. I'm just going to put on my rose-coloured glasses today and believe that the wonderful weather is on it's way. My tulips and crocus' (or is it croci?) are very optimistically peaking their heads up through the earth.

I wish you all a wonder-filled weekend!

2 comments:

Way Out Wear said...

Right back at ya girlfriend!
Take care of yourself and know that you are loved.

Hugs, Denise

Ms.Barbara Jane said...

I know. Right?