Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Feeling Groovy...

I've had a hard time smiling lately. I hadn't even noticed it but now that my mood has shifted back to normal, I realize that I just went through a bit of a low spell. To look back at it now, it feels like it was some kind of protective sheild I put around myself in order not to be hurt but I have no idea why. Yesterday and today I feel like I have some new energy - smiling easier, laughing and even wanting to dance around the house. Funny when you're in a funk, sometimes you don't even know it. I know that I have no reason to complain and I'm not. Maybe just the crazy changes through the worst winter in 40 years somehow caught up with me - but anyway...I'm back and it feels so much better! There are crocuses coming up in my garden, the buds are sprouting on my brand new lilac tree and my family is coming to visit this weekend. It's all good! I'll post some pix once I get my own computer back (hopefully tomorrow). There was an amazing sunset coming home on the ferry last night!
Happy hump day to you!

2 comments:

Ms.Barbara Jane said...

Glad you're back Happy Girl!

Way Out Wear said...

I just can't imagine you like that - you're always so positive and upbeat.
Everyone needs some time to recharge, glad it was only a short time.
Spring is on it's way, welcome back ;-)