Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bad Blogger!


Not great at keeping up to date these days. Still haven't found my cord to transfer all my great pix onto my computer so that takes some of the fun out of it for me. Busy busy time tho'. Lots going on - including bringing our boat over to the coast yesterday. The plan was to take it all the way to Port Staleshen (towards Sechelt) but after 4 1/2 hours of motoring against the wind and some big rolling waves, we pulled into the Gibsons Marina - if only they'd let us stay:) It wasn't a bad day - lots of beautiful scenery along the way, but not quite as mild as we'd been assured by the marine forecast. We're going to try again in the morning to get her to her destination. I'll post a couple pix from G's blackberry (a bit grainy but better than nothing?) Also, we bought these chairs for our fireplace room last weekend which I think are quite lovely and different. I LOVE different! Hope you're all well...

2 comments:

Way Out Wear said...

How lucky to be on a sailboat! Wonderful.
I like your chairs too.

Ms.Barbara Jane said...

Those chairs look great in that room. Glad you got her in to a safe harbour.