Monday, July 14, 2008

My life these days...

Well...I'm exhausted! But if you think I'm complaining, you've got another think coming:) My days have been filled with
swimming at Kits pool in the mornings,

swimming at the lake with good friends,

sailing with my family
and hanging out with my 11 year old (soon to be 12!) nephew (I have been able to keep up at work as well but it's great to have flexible work hours).
It's been a fantastic summer so far - I know I'm spoiled - but also know that I'm enjoying every moment and appreciating all the gifts that life is bringing to me! How's your summer going?

2 comments:

Ms.Barbara Jane said...

I feel like I'm getting a lot out of this summer too. It's such a great feeling to know you're not frittering it away. Those morning swims help a lot!

Cynthia F said...

Aww Lorna- your summer days look so lovely!! Happy swimming & boating!!
xo