Friday, July 25, 2008

Me, my toes and family resemblance...

Ok, all you foot fetish people out there (I'm pretty sure that's not anyone who actually reads my blog but hey...you never know), this is for you. I just had my toes done the prettiest blue ever - and now I'm ready for swimming in the lake this weekend!!! Can't wait! I'll tell you all about it after the weekend.

This other pic I took of myself so I could check my eyebrows - I think they'll do for another few days...(I think I really look like my dad and my brother in this one). What do you think?...thin upper lip, intelligent high forehead...(but I have the best eyebrows:)

3 comments:

Cynthia F said...

Cute toes!!! And wow you guys do look alike, but yes- you definitely have the best brows! LOL!
you won an award, stop by my blog for details.. :))

bodalorna said...

yay! thanks miss cynth. i'll be posting mine soon...

Anonymous said...

You don't have a high forehead, and neither does your dad. You have a receding hairline.