Saturday, December 6, 2008

Making TV and Making Merry

Georges' Barb and her hubby Al We spent about 3 hours yesterday morning filming at the store for a CBC program called Living Vancouver (I tried to post their link but it's not working at the moment). It will be a 3 1/2 minute segment to run in the second week of January. Barb, Bonnie and I modeled our clothes, and we got to talk a lot about our philosphy, loving your body, celebrating your curves, etc. I think it went extremely well. Funny how exhausting that can be. The "being on" and trying to say the right thing in the right way. At least they have plenty of material to work with. It's always nice when the reporters or media people 'get' our concept and help us get it across in the right way. Fun!
Last night was G's annual staff Christmas party at the Sequoia Grill in Stanley Park. Beautiful setting, fun night - too much wine! Will I ever learn? I think G. and I were feeling particularly celebratory with the new house and all!
Today was an all day pj day - movies, blog surfing, hanging out with my G. Also nice. Hope you're all having a great weekend! More pix here...
G. in his utilikilt!

No comments: