Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Wishes!

Well...I couldn't not write anything for Christmas. I've been a bit preoccupied and also left my computer charger in Victoria so no pix as I'm using G's work computer. (at the time we thought we'd be back there within a coupla days so it wasn't a biggie) But...We're pretty much snowed in here on Walden Street. It sure is beautiful. I believe this is a record snowfall - most snow E.V.E.R.!!! The day has been filled with shoveling, pushing cars out of the snow, visiting neighbours, packing up the kitchen of all non-essentials and now - waiting for the roasting chicken and sweet potatoes to be ready so we can eat.
I feel very blessed in my life - good food, good friends, warm home, a life filled with love! I wish all good things for you and yours as we end this year and begin a new one. Merry Christmas, warmest wishes, my friends!

2 comments:

Way Out Wear said...

I agree! And a merrry Christmas and a very exciting new year to you G and your family and friends.

Hey! I'm roasting a chicken too!

Ms.Barbara Jane said...

Merry Christmas Lorna and George! Love you lots and hope you receive as much love and joy as you give, this season and always.
♥♥♥