Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's Wednesday and that's that



I got back on the exercise horse this morning and walked/ran (2/3) for half an hour. It felt pretty good - not as hard as I thought it would be after taking a month (or two) off. Trying not to feel bad about missing time and just going day by day and moving forward. Last night I mowed the lawn which was a huge workout in itself as we have one of those push mowers, which I love - but not when the blades are dull and the grass is thick and high! I have bruises on my tummy today from using it to push the mower when my arms got tired:)
I picked a bunch of lilacs from our tree this morning and that's all I can smell in the house. When they're done, I'll be sad but until then, I'll just breathe in that delicioius scent! Hope you're all having a fantastic week so far. It sure smells fresh out there...

No comments: