Sunday, February 8, 2009

Mellow Sunday...

Our first weekend without guests in our new home and it was pretty uneventful and mellow. My energy was really low all weekend - fighting something? - so it was nice to just hang out with my beloved. Did manage to order blinds for the fireplace room which is exciting. It's surprising how difficult these decisions are - there are so many choices out there these days so it's definitely good to have the experts assist when deciding.
Also went out for a drive to Davis Bay this morning and walked along the beach esplanade after stopping at Pier 17 for a peppermint tea and a sweet treat. G. took this pic of me with his blackberry (sorry, Denise, I actually did have my camera but when I pulled it out to take the pic, realized my battery had died:)
Grocery shopping, some cleaning, lots of sleep - that's about it.
You?

2 comments:

Way Out Wear said...

oh dang! no battery! (you're too funny)
Well thank goodness for G's trusty blackberry!

It looks like tea would be the perfect thing for a foggy February day.

Ms.Barbara Jane said...

Sounds like a nice dreamy weekend. Love the foggy pic.