Tuesday, June 3, 2008

2 more sleeps!!!

The countdown is now on. I'm not wearing my best underwear or socks - all is being saved to pack:) I'm very glad that G's parents are going to come and housesit while we're away so we don't have to worry so much about the security of our home. G booked us on a tour on Saturday (the day after we arrive in Paris) which will have us picked up by a Citroen car at our hotel and drive us around the city for about 1 1/2 hours and then take us to a wine tasting! That sounds pretty cool. I'm almost packed - Barb is coming tomorrow morning to help me do a final needs assessment and culling:) I'm going to try to keep it down to 3 or less pairs of shoes - wish me luck! (I have to leave room for any new shoe purchases)
If I don't get a chance to blog before I go, I will still check back for any comments so...hint, hint.
à bientôt

1 comment:

Cynthia F said...

Yay!! Have a wonderful trip- so exciting!!! xoxo