Thursday, October 7, 2010

Shifting Gears...and listening to the universe!


My most frequent phrase used these last few months is, "I guess the universe has other plans for me". I thought that things would look different right now. I thought I was ready to move on and do something new. The universe had other plans. But, you know what? That's ok. I'm rejuvenated and excited about the future again. I love what I do and maybe I just needed a kick in the pants to let me know that I'm not quite done on that journey. In the meantime, I'm not putting my life on hold until...
I used to do that around my weight: I'll wear that swimsuit when I'm thinner, or I'll go kayaking when a miracle happens tomorrow and I lose 20/30/40 pounds.
I'm moving forward with some other projects that will only enhance my life and make me a more happy, healthy and grounded person. I'm more focused on the goals and clearer about the path. That's gotta be a good thing - right, universe???
Check out my "Pretty Please Boutique" page on facebook.

No comments: