Wednesday, August 12, 2009

One more weekend down...

Feeling a bit unsettled this week. Lots of things happening (see here for details) and I'm feeling a bit out of control. Nothing I can't handle. It seems to happen once in a while. One thing that made me feel better today was finally getting my hair cut. It probably wasn't that long according to most people but to me, I'm used to having my hair pretty short and it was driving me a bit crazy. Better now. Didn't go too short as I'm going to get it coloured before the wedding and my hair dresser needs something to hold on to:)
This past weekend we had our great friends Lorraine and Greg over for some golf, food, wine and crazy card playing. Lorraine and I have known each other since elementary school and we've shared a lot of good times over the years. It was great catching up. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. So much fun! The last time they were here we golfed too but it was soooo cold and almost snowing so - this time was much more enjoyable.
(you can see more pix on my facebook or flickr pages)
Tomorrow we're back in the city (or 'town' as they call it from here) and this weekend have more friends visiting with our god-dog, Bean! Can't wait.

1 comment:

Way Out Wear said...

Sounds like you had loads-o-fun.

and I'm sure you'll get your brain settled soon!