Sunday, June 7, 2009

weekend update...

Success! Both staff bbq's went really well and I think all who came enjoyed themselves - and didn't leave hungry:) The weather cooperated for both events - whew!
Here are the beautiful Bodacious ladies in Barb's flowery backyard...
and the gift bags...
G's staff bbq in our backyard...
enjoying our new swing...
An amazing rose from our garden...I wish I could scratch and sniff the beautiful scent for you!
my backyard patio...it's coming along and my strawberries are almost ready to eat...

A couple of our friends stayed the night so there was some extended partying into the evening, fantastic breakfast of leftovers and then off to the beach for the afternoon.

All's quiet now and I'm sitting in my backyard watching all the birds enjoy whatever they can find on the grass and a cruise ship slowly going by.
Another pic of our living room colour...

How was your weekend?
Oh, and remind me to tell you how much I love badminton! Ummm...I guess I just did.

No comments: