Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Few of My Favourite Things...

bird from Swallow's Nest
balls (made with cinnamon) from Bali
bowl from Mihrab on Main Street
new placemats from Kerns - Gibsons (only $1.99 each!)
plate with bird from Nikaido - Steveston

birthday gift from my lovely friend, Karin
I love the colours and the quote is so perfectly timed!
"Sometimes your only transportation is a leap of faith" by Margaret Sheppard

place setting - makes me smile

"weeds" from my yard
blue leaf tray from my new favourite local store - The Swallow's Nest
(our quirky chairs were from there as well)
tulip - I never planted any flowers in the yard so everything that comes up is a surprise and a gift!

glass eggs from Mosaic Market in Davis Bay
blue dish from Bali

Super cute shopping bag at the beach - a handmade gift from Cynthia

deer - just down the road from our house! (I love how he posed for us:)
flowers in my garden
I noticed there was a bit of a bird theme going on here...hmmm...
Happy weekend to you - I'm off to the flea market.

2 comments:

Cynthia F said...

Gorgeous!!! Love your new dishes and all the colours are sooo pretty and happy. Happy flea-ing!!

Way Out Wear said...

I love the blue eggs and plate - very nice. All your photos show very lovely items - congratulations. And your grape hyacinth and tulips are beautiful.